This is a large pig for charcuterie purposes. We send you:
- whole loin, boned out and skin off with substantial fat coverage, perfect for curing lonza or lomo
- leg, aitch bone and in trotter off (so it fits in the carton! Let us know if you would like aitch bone out for prosciutto or jamon curing)
- whole scotch or neck fillet for capocollo
- cheek for curing guanciale
- bone out belly for curing pancetta
- shoulder trim for salami or sausage
- bones for ragu or stock
- head bones if wanted - please let us know.
Half pigs will get one of all the above, whole pigs will receive two.
Fits into approximately 3 boxes. Generally our larger pigs for charcuterie weight in around 75-80kgs